Saturday 16 June 2007

And blog shall eat blog.....

It is late spring.

Grass has riz (viz my gardner is now back from holidays and cutting grass for me)
Sap has risen
And fancies have turned.

I have noticed of late the alarming tendency of blog owners to start dating, dry humping and perhaps even fisting other bloggers they have met in cyberspace.

I am naturally in favour of such a thing. If people are too tight to spend the money on internet dating and therefore be left with attracting each other with sycophantic postings, i am not one to disuade.

"blog name deleted on legal advice" and "blog name deleted on legal advice" sitting in a tree.
K i s s i n g
First comes love
Then comes marriage
Then comes a syndication arrangement to an online newsagency.

Of course some do both.... no names, no packdrill.....

I am watching the skies. I am in the southerly approach vector for RAF Fairford.
Just seen a Tornado and a brace of hunters. Word on the street is F15s are likely to preceed a B2 Spirit. Cooool

2 comments:

sigismund said...

Funny comment but alas not original

Nicodemus said...

Bit like your gags, eh?